A complete registration includes: a) filing the form with obligatory personal data (below); b) providing requested texts and uploading pdf files that will be used for selection (next page). After the submission of a COMPLETE registration, a confirmation page will appear and you will receive a confirmation email.
ONLY COMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR SELECTION.
Selection of applicants and scholarship recipients will be based on the application, including CV, project, quality of abstract.
ALL text and documents must be in ENGLISH. Uploaded documents must be PDF files; use Arial 11 font, single space, on PDF file.
1) One paragraph stating the thesis project name and aims (maximum 1000 characters)
2) One paragraph describing expectations for the course and the reasons why you would profit from attending it in the context of vaccine research (maximum 1000 characters)
3) An abstract (maximum 2000 characters) for the poster that will be presented during the course. It should contain title, affiliiation, authors; a structured abstract with Background; Objectives; Methods and results; conclusion. Quantitative results must be included
4) One-page CV with a list of scientific publications/abstracts in scientific meetings, file should be named CV_firstname_lastname
5) One-page signed recommendation letter from the supervisor/Laboratory head explaining why you would profit from this course. The letter should include a statement of the candidate´s proficiency in English, and email/phone of the supervisor. Early Career Scientists should include a recommendation letter from senior scientist (previous supervisor, etc)
6) A list of international meetings in foreign countries that the applicant has attended before